Dear Valued Customers,
The Coronavirus pandemic is a turbulent time for many, which is why Ms. Carita Safetruck Inc. wanted to provide you with an update on our most recent actions in response to COVID-19. We are an essential business and have remained open throughout the pandemic. Our customers and employees are important to us, so we have implemented a multitude of safety precautions to ensure the health and safety of everyone. Our employees have been diligent about following all health and safety protocols and guidelines.
- Employees that can work from home continue to do so
- Any employee that feels unwell is being asked to stay home
- Employees are being asked to take their temperatures before coming in to work daily
- Hand sanitizer and soap/water are provided throughout working facilities
- Employees are wearing face coverings and practicing social distancing
- All business travel remains suspended, unless deemed business critical
- All in-person customer and supplier visits are restricted, unless deemed business critical
- Outside visitor contact is limited to only operational critical services
- Focused sanitizing/disinfecting routines have been implemented as appropriate, and our cleaning staff have been instructed to clean and sanitize multiple times daily
We have adapted our business continuity plan to reflect critical information learned within the previous year. We are confident that we are prepared for any future endeavors.
Again, your health and safety is our first priority. Should you have any issues or concerns, or would like to hear more about the precautions we are taking as a company to maintain the health and safety of our customers and employees please email our customer service team.