- We aim to limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data required for legitimate purposes;
- We first request your explicit consent to process your personal data in cases requiring your consent;
- We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require this from parties that process personal data on our behalf; and
- We respect your right to access your personal data or have it corrected or deleted, at your request.
If you have any questions or want to know exactly what data we keep of you, please contact us.
Section 1: What We Collect
- Personal information including:
- Full Name
- Billing and Shipping Addresses
- Contact information including email address and phone number
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Section 2: How Your Information is Collected
We may collect your information from the following sources:
- Information we collect directly from you: You may provide us with your information when you use our website, register with our website, participate in our offers and programs, purchase products or services from our website or contact customer support.
Section 3: Sharing and Disclosure of Your Information
- We may share or disclose your information in the following circumstances:
- Service Providers. We may employ other companies and individuals to facilitate our website or services (collectively, the “Service Providers”), provide the services on our behalf, perform service-related activities or assist us in analyzing how our website or services are used. These Service Providers provide us support services, such as credit card processing, website hosting, email and postal delivery, location mapping and analytics. The Service Providers have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. The Service Providers are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- As Required by Law. We may disclose your information if we believe that the disclosure is required by law or court order, in response to a request by a law enforcement agency, if we believe that the disclosure is necessary to enforce our agreements or policies, or if we believe that the disclosure will help us protect the rights, property or safety of Ms. Carita SafeTruck or our customers or partners. Please note that we may disclose, without restriction, aggregated or anonymized information about our users, which is information that does not identify any specific individual.
Section 4: How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals (This is required in CA law)
Our website does not respond to and support the Do Not Track (“DNT”) header request.
Section 5: Security
We are committed to the security of personal data. We take appropriate security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. This ensures that only the necessary persons have access to your data, that access to the data is protected, and that our security measures are regularly reviewed.
Section 7: Accessing, Modifying, Removing Your Data
If you have any questions or want to know which personal data we have about you, please contact us. Please make sure to always clearly state who you are, so that we can be certain that we do not modify or delete any data of the wrong person. We shall provide the requested information only upon receipt of a verifiable consumer request. You can use the contact us form here.
Section 8: Selling and Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties
Ms. Carita SafeTruck does not sell our customer’s or anybody’s email addresses or personal information. All information submitted to Ms. Carita SafeTruck is not to be sold or used in any way that violates your right to privacy. Upon contest entry, email addresses are collected for the purpose of promoting Ms. Carita SafeTruck products and may be used for marketing purposes to promote new products and promotions being offered, as well as upcoming events and trade shows. In the Ms. Carita SafeTruck photo gallery, authorship will be attributed to the photo by displaying the person’s name submitting the photo, if other than the photographer will appear under the photo if displayed on the Ms. Carita SafeTruck website.
Spam is never endorsed by Ms. Carita SafeTruck. Our periodical email announcements of new products, upcoming events and tradeshows may be sent to all contest entrants. We also provide numerous opportunities to unsubscribe from these emails, including opt-out links at the bottom of each e-mail. When Ms. Carita SafeTruck contacts our own Ms. Carita SafeTruck customer base, it will not be considered unsolicited email.
Section 9: Children
Our website is not directed towards children under the age of 18, and it is not our intention to collect Personal Information from children under the age of 18. We request that children under the age of 18 do not submit any Personal Information to us. In the event a child under 18 provides us with Personal Information, we ask that a parent or guardian contact us as described above, so that we may promptly delete the child’s information from our records.
Section 10: Contact Details
Ms. Carita SafeTruck, Inc.
2159 Research Dr.
Livermore Ca 94550