EZ Stepper, Pin Pullers, & Tandem Axle Stop
SafeTruck’s EZ Stepper ladder is easy to use, climb, and store! This ladder fits all major truck tires to make maintenance or small repair actions easier and safer. The fifth wheel pin puller reduces the risk of injuries by distributing the force needed to pull these pins and promoting safety in the workplace. The Tandom Axle Stop is designed for adjusting your tandem axles and fits both new and old suspension types. Click on LEARN MORE for further information.
Easy to Use, Climb and Store!
Specifications and Benefits:
- Fits all major truck tires
- Lightweight at 15 lbs
- Dimensions: 24″ (W) x 25″ (H) x 2″ (D)
- Maximum capacity of 400 Ibs
- All steel construction
- Powder coat finish
- 3 steps with safe non-slip tread
- Folds out and up in seconds making it ready to use, easy to store and transport
- Easily get to hard to reach windows and flatbeds
- Designed by the trucker for the trucker!
- P/N: TL400
The Ultimate Fifth Wheel Pin Pullers!
Large and small fleets all want to improve productivity and reduce injuries. These innovative products make pulling the 5th wheel handle a snap.
The newly redesigned MST106 Ergo Hook helps to reduce the risk of injuries by evenly distributing the force needed from just the shoulder to the entire trunk of the body.
At 31″ fully extended, this hook allows for easy access without having to duck under the trailer and be exposed to grease and dirt. The MST106 also collapses down to 18.5″ for easy storage and convenience.
Safetruck Pin Pullers
- Solid steel construction
- Made in U.S.A.
- Powder coated black
32″ Long, Not Collapsable.
Tandem Axle Stop
This tool is designed specifically for adjusting your tandem axles. The Tandem Axle Stop fits both old and new suspension types so it’s ideal for the fleet driver who pulls a different trailer every day. The double ends also act as a counter balance to keep it firmly in place while sliding the frame to the desired location.
- Getting it right the first time, every time
- Adjusting your tandems without a spotter
- Guessing where to stop while adjusting your tandems at the scales or for tight curvy roads
- Climbing in and out of your rig multiple times for each adjustment
- Both 1.5” and 1.75” frame holes
How it works:
- Release and latch the tandem retaining pin lever
- Place the Tandem Axle Stop in the hole next to where you want the tandem retainer pins to catch
- Lock your trailer brakes
- Pull forward or reverse until the tandems hit the Tandem Axle Stop
- Ease pressure off the Tandem Axle Stop just a little so it is easier to remove
- Unlatch and reset the tandem retaining pin lever, locking in the pins
- Remove the Tandem Axle Stop and go