VEHICLE INSPECTION REPORT LOG
- Log your vehicle’s defects or deficiencies
- Checklist of vehicle components to inspect
- In compliance with 49 CFR Part 396.11
- Each book contains 31 forms
- 3-part set of 8.5” x 5.5” forms with carbon copies
Compliance with 49 CFR Part 396.11 requires drivers of commercial vehicles to prepare daily reports listing defects or deficiencies which may affect safe operation. Our vehicle inspection logbook ensures you are compliant and makes it easy to do so. The Driver’s Daily Vehicle Inspection Report book provides a checklist of the major vehicle components and safety accessories, with more space for verification of repairs. Each book contains 31 (one month’s supply) 3-part set of 8.5” x 5.5” forms, plus carbon copies. Printed in the USA.
|Dimensions||8.50 × 5.50 × 0.38 in|